Smithsonian Paleontologist Shoot for the Moon Set for American Girl 18" Doll
SMITHSONIAN PALEONTOLOGIST SHOOT FOR THE MOON SERIES PLAY SET--The Shoot for the Moon™ Career Collection is a new series of 5 STEM-related play sets for 18 inch dolls, designed by Sophia's® exclusively for Smithsonian.
A paleontologist is a scientist who studies fossils. If your basement is filled with fossils found while out on hikes, then you're an amateur paleontologist. Paleontology breaks down to the Greek for "ancient" (paleo), "being" (onto-), and "study" (-logy).
Introducing the Paleontologist Play Set: This 10 piece play set includes:
Doll, other clothes and boots not included.
- A Floppy Hat--to keep the sun off,
- Satchel Bag--to put her tools and specimens in,
- Camera--to record her findings and location,
- Tablet Computer--to look things up (screen does not change),
- Map--so she'll know just where to look and won't get lost,
- Compass--so she will walk in the right direction,
- Pick--to help her move the rocks and dirt away,
- Mallet--to break open rock specimens,
- Brush--to wipe away the sand without damaging her discoveries,
- A special Dinosaur Dig Block--with Hidden Treasure inside!
Lovvbugg is a REAL home-based business run directly by my husband and myself! Thank you for making it possible for us to grow the the largest (most items) doll clothes and accessories business in the world! And we always list everything with the lowest price in the free world at Lovvbugg!
What kinds of fossils will you find?!
Look for other Smithsonian STEM Play Sets for your dolls at Lovvbugg!
List Price: $34.00
Our Price: $28.99